LISTERINE Whitening Plus Restoring Post-Brush Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Charity Ann B.LISTERINE Whitening Plus Restoring Post-Brush Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Yaneth S.

BY LISTERINE

2 in 1: Whitens & strengthens. Starts working on contact to whiten teeth safely. Restores enamel to strengthen teeth. Helps prevent tooth decay. see more...

• At what point do you use this during your dental routine?3 Answers
LISTERINE Whitening Plus Restoring Post-Brush Fluoride Rinse
  • " The first time I tried this I did not realize that it had Hydrogen Peroxide in it so I was a little weirded out about why it tasted odd and began to foam." in 1 review
Jen D.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Listerine is my preferred mouthwash brand. I had high expectations for this whitening rinse, but was underwhelmed. The taste profile is okay, but the texture of the foam from swishing and the overall effectiveness of the whitening leaves something to be desired. I didn’t like the post-rinse taste as much as the regular mouthwash.
Manda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my pinch me box for free a few months ago. It smells really good but my teeth are very sensitive and it made them hurt after using it. My mouth did Phil fresh but with me having sensitive teeth this isn't a mouthwash for me.
Melissa W.
Greenwood, IN
Although this product may work, I personally couldn't continue to use it. The taste is so overwhelming, I felt as if the bad outweighed the good. I can find the same options in a different product that doesn't have such a strong taste.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this post brushing fluoride whitening mouthwash. It works phenomenal and I am highly impressed with this formula Lindsay if mouth feeling fresh and the taste lingers on for about one hour as if you were chewing gum.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This mouth wash left a gross almost film in my mouth and coated my tongue with it's sickening sweet flavor. It doesn't burn your mouth like other washes but it just did not make me feel fresh at all.
Vernita S.
Atlanta
I dont like this listerine at all. I got it because my teeth are off white so I didnt need to pay a lot if money to whiten my teeth. I have tried this consistently for months and have not noticed a difference. It also leave a lot of residue behind in the mouth which is gross and last all day. I would not recommend this item.
Holly H.
Gresham, OR
I was using this for a while before my dentist switched me to ACT. I enjoyed the freshening effects of this mouthwash but I’m not sure how much whitening or restoring power it actually had. However, had I not been directed to a different mouthwash, I would probably still be using this one.
Amy M.
St. Louis
This product may be great for others but I have a sensitive gag reflex and as this started to bubble in my mouth it was very hard for me. Also it ended up on my black shirt and I had to change. I felt a lot like a rabid dog looks whilst using this. I think I will sick with other products.
Savannah K.
Hoover
I love this product because it doesn't burn like the normal Listerine does. But that could be why some people don't like it. But I do feel like it's whiten my teeth
❤️Tiana🥀
This makes my teeth so white, i love it. It did meet my expectations and I don’t regret buying it. It is so much better than other alternatives.This product is super effective and I will be buying this again.
Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
At what point do you use this during your dental routine?

Kohl's