LISTERINE Whitening Plus Restoring Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Sanjana N.LISTERINE Whitening Plus Restoring Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Cori M.

BY LISTERINE #30 in Mouthwash

2 in 1 Whitens & Strengthens Post-Brush Rinse Whitens Teeth Safely Restores Enamel to Strengthen Teeth Helps Questions? Call , weekdays see more...

• Has anyone tried this and does it really Help whiten your...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mouthwash to help whiten my tee...2 Answers
  • Does this really help whiten teeth?5 Answers
LISTERINE Whitening Plus Restoring Fluoride Rinse
  • "I personally cannot stand mouth wash but this one isn't as harsh as the others and it definitely whitens" in 21 reviews
  • "This keeps my breath fresh and it cleans my teeth like most mouthwashes, but I didn't notice a whitening effect. " in 5 reviews
Brianna S.
burlington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really feel like my teeth do look better when I use this! The taste is good and I would overall recommend giving it a try if you feel like your teeth aren't looking as good as you'd like but you don't wanna go get your teeth whitened!
Abby M.
Love this product for after brushing my teeth. I alternate with whitening fluoride and non whitening because my teeth are a bit sensitive. I still love this for when I need a glow on my teeth or when I feel they are a bit yellow.
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
This might be the worst mouth care product I have ever used. The texture in your mouth once you start swishing it around in your mouth was awful. I didn’t finish the bottle I purchased. I will not repurchase this product.
👸Andreina M.
Kennesaw
Bastante bueno y aclara y blanquea muchisimo los diente sin tener que pasar tanto tiempo utilizandolo sin embargo crea bastante espuma lo que da una sensacion extraña pero en general es bueno y funciona bastante
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
This leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. The whitening aspect is great. Great product. I’ve used this for some time now. I like it best compared the other brands. I am totally satisfied and will continue to buy.
Kourtney K.
tucson
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a regular flouride it was alright but I pigheaded because I thought it’d help with whitening and it didn’t
That was disappointing
I wouldn’t recommend it for whitening teeth because it won’t do that
Allegra M.
Kind of a weird taste, defiantly helps with whitening but I didn’t notice significant differences. Overall good to use if you want to clean your teeth with a bit of whitening. good price as well
Marissa W.
The product itself was great, and my mouth felt clean and breath was fresh but I didn’t particularly care for the taste. I didn’t notice a huge whitening affect either.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I have not noticed a big whitening benefit from this rinse, but I do love the minty taste. I always feel fresh, and there is something nice about thinking you are using a product that will whiten your teeth. I use it every morning and night, and I think that my mouth does feel healthier.
Shelly B.
Conway
This is my ultimate favorite, I have tried many brand crest being one of them. I won’t say anything bad about crest. But Listerine just leaves you feeling completely clean when you are done using it. I would definitely tell you to try it!!! Walmart has the best price around for it!
Nicole s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really help whiten teeth? And how is the taste?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Does this really help whiten teeth?
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this actually whiten your teeth?
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Does this cause sensitivity in anyone else's teeth?
Tiffany P.
Has anyone experienced noticeable whitening since using the product?