by LISTERINE

New Look Max White* Promotes a Whiter Smile Helps Whiten on Contact 2 Enamel Safe 3 Helps Kill Bad Breath Germs Promotes a Healthy White Smile Use 2X a Day to Help: Whiten Teeth Safely 1 Prevent Tooth Decay Contains Active Dental Peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened. 888-222-5545 *Among OTC Whitening Rinses

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LISTERINE Whitening HealthyWhite Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz!
I love this product because it works really well and it doesn't burn when you use it!
toronto
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This stuff brightens my teeth so fast. I have tried so many teeth whitening products and this is even better than professional. Bought on Amazon .
Kitchener , ON
Mouthwash is fresh and foamy. The fizziness from the peroxide really felt like it was really cleaning. There wasn't too much burn and after 2 days my teeth are already whiter, cleaner and my breath is fresh. I love that it is not only not harming my enamel but strengthening it. Win!
My sister was the one who turned me on to this product, and now myself, my mother, and all of my sisters friends all swear by it. You have to read the back and do as it says. Once rinsing your mouth with this you can't eat or drink anything for half an hour or so. At first I didn't read the instructions (of course!) so I didn't see a difference, but once I started using it as instructed my teeth became noticeably whiter. I've already repurchased this once and will do so again when this bottle runs out.
This is the only mouthwash I use. It helps keep my periodon'tal disease in check and my mouth is healthier for it
Doesn't leave the burning sensation that other alcohol based mouthwashes leave. Foams weirdly after swishing

Looking for your answer?