LISTERINE Whitening HealthyWhite Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz

BY LISTERINE

New Look Max White* Promotes a Whiter Smile Helps Whiten on Contact 2 Enamel Safe 3 Helps Kill Bad Breath Germs Promotes a Healthy White Smile Use 2X a Day to Help: Whiten Teeth Safely 1 Prevent Tooth Decay Contains Active Dental Peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened. 888-222-5545 *Among OTC Whitening Rinses see more...

Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
I like buying all mouth products that help whiten teeth. This definitely works, I have seen a difference from the time I started using it. My mouth feels so clean and fresh after using and my teeth have definitely gotten whiter. This does not sting or burn, it is very gentle. I do wish it was just a bit more minty but other than that I truly enjoy using this product. It is a bit pricey but I always try to use coupons when purchasing this.
Jess S.
Medina, OH
Starting with the only negative thing about this product- it burns my tongue. Okay on to the good. I have not found a more effective, efficient whitening product out there. I'm a daily coffee drinker so my teeth yellow fairly quickly, but I noticed a difference after the first use! After 4 uses (morning and night for two days in a row) one of my coworkers noticed a difference. AND my teeth have felt less sensitive to cold things (which is a problem I developed after i started to use whitening strips). So so worth the minute of tongue burning!!!
Alison C.
Listerine Whitening Healthy White mouthwash is very effective at removing stains from teeth. It doesn't cause pain or sensitivity like many teeth whitening products. It is inexpensive and easy to use, and can be found at mass retailers and drugstores. I saw a difference in the color of my teeth after one use!
Alzire L.
Sunset , LA
This is my new favorite mouthwash. It doesn’t have the greatest taste, but I LOVE the foaming effect and I see an instant difference in the color of my teeth every time I use it. This is a new staple on my personal care shopping list!
Maria W.
Though this is really hard for me to switch around for a while, I definitely get admitted that it does its job. I use this several times a week and the other days I use the original Listerine ultra-clean. This healthy white contains ingredients to whiten and strengthen your teeth. I definitely whitens them in time and in a healthy way but since this is a restoring mouthwash, I do feel the bubbling in my mouth almost like you have that peroxide and sometimes it's too much and I start to gag. I still don't undermine this mouthwash because I put the taste to the side in order for me to have good oral hygiene. It is very effective and will definitely strengthen and whiten your teeth because mine have definitely shown Improvement and this is with a daily dose or sometimes doses of coffee
Carly C.
This mouthwash is just alright, nothing special. It does leave your mouth feeling super clean and gives you fresh breath, but as far as whitening, it doesn't do much. The bottle claims to give you a whiter smile in "just five days," but I have been using this product for weeks now and haven't noticed any different. If you're looking for a regular mouthwash, I would recommend this, but if you're looking for it to whiten your teeth I would look elsewhere.
Dayana C.
Philadelphia, PA
As all listerines really good and the fresh sensation after you use it is real. About the whitening part well you have to use it regularly and for some time to notice it. I was using the green one so not sure if I'll buy the green one or this one again.
Jontill C.
Houston , TX
Love this product it makes my breath minty fresh and I love how it help whiten my teeth it is the best it is very effective compared to the other brands I have tried I would most definitely buy this again !
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this mouth wash!!! I am a big coffee drinker so I always need to whiten my teeth after! It doesn't whiten my teeth like a professional would but it's great. It doesn't taste the best but it does the trick
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite mouthwash and my go to! I get yellowing on my teeth slightly further back and when I smile you can see it, this mouthwash has really helped whiten and as a plus it doesn't hurt your mouth!

Amazon