Listerine Vibrant White Mouthwash (32 fl. oz, 2 pk.) uploaded by Cristina M.Listerine Vibrant White Mouthwash (32 fl. oz, 2 pk.) uploaded by Monay R.

BY LISTERINE

Listerine Whitening Vibrant White pre-brush rinse is a new multi-action rinse with extra whitening power to prevent stains, fight plaque build-up for brighter teeth and control tartar that can lead to every day stains. No other whitening rinse is proven more effective. When it comes to your smile, there should never be a dull moment! see more...

Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Very strong mouthwash in lessons all day I eat and a mess in the mitts my expectations and I will buy it again and I boy from CVS and it’s so affordable and effective and thank you and I recommend it to everyone
Carissa A.
Listerine is always my go-to mouthwash. I prefer this over the Optic White mouthwash from Colgate. Doesn't taste terrible, gives my teeth a healthy white glow...definitely recommend it.
Stephanie G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I LOVE using this mouthwash. It worked great as a beginning step in whitening my teeth. I would use this every morning and every night after brushing my teeth. The flavor is not too strong of a mint and made my mouth feel fresh for hours! I was never afraid to talk to people thinking my breath smelled after using this.
Angel B.
Bethlehem , PA
Love this mouthwash. It burns my mouth for a couple seconds but it works like a charm. I definitely have seen whiter teeth since using this, it can be in the more expensive side, but if you know the right places to go you can find it cheaper.
Amanda S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I wanted to enjoy this because I wanted pearly whites, but it tasted bad for the few seconds of swishing around in my mouth, but then it also didn't whiten my teeth. Such a bummer and now I prefer to just use mouthwash that freshens my breath and not try to whiten my teeth.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Also a great product that's super affordable that's easy to find sold in most large chain stores like walmarts and Walgreens it works great and is safe to use highly recommend this product to everyone who loves to feel clean
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
The brand Listerine is crazy amazing! You cannot use this stuff without feeling like your entire mouth is clean! It burns more than I'd like which is why I prefer Crest 3D white (also they're whitening seems to work better)
Katy B.
greenbrier, AR
I love the freshness of this mouthwash! However, I can't say if I can tell a difference in the shade of whiteness of my teeth. For that reason, I plan to keep using it and see if it does improve the brightness of my teeth!
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
gives your mouth a clean feeling, is rather strong though. Compares well to others, find it to be a bit stronger than other brands but is in line as far as price goes. Still use it but have tried other brands. Met my expectations as far as a mouthwash and the brand is known for a stronger product.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
This is one for my everyday/routine morning product. I can't leave the house unless I brush my teeth and do my super quick mouthwash. For some reason I like the white one better than the blue, I think it just taste cleaner.