Personal CareOral CareDental FlossLISTERINE
LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN Textured Dental Floss

LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Textured Dental Floss

by LISTERINE

LISTERINE®ULTRACLEAN®Dental Floss, formerly REACH® Floss LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Dental Floss has shred-resistant technology to stretch, flex and glide for an ultimate clean. Its MICRO-GROOVES® technology removes 2x more plaque than Glide® Mint Floss.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Textured Dental Floss!
Gabrielle G.
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Textured Dental Floss uploaded by Gabrielle G.
I was recommended this LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Textured Dental Floss from my dental hygienist. It is absolutely fantastic!! I have very tight teeth and have a hard time finding a floss that is not only thin but has grooves as well to really clean between the crevices. This floss is perfectly thin, it has almost a bouncy stretchy like texture, grooves within the floss itself but it doesn’t shred which is a huge plus. The only floss I’ll use from now on!
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Textured Dental Floss uploaded by Levinda U.
Love this stuff! Its like it has teeny tiny brushes yanking out all the food debris between teeth. Leaves my mouth feeling so much cleaner after brushing my teeth. Worth the price
Maggie H.
Phil Campbell, Alabama
I Love this floss! I generally use floss piks but use this kind at work! It's got a stretchy/ elastic quality to it that pops and slides so Easily in between the teeth! Highly recommend! Oh it Tastes great too!! LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Textured Dental Floss
Tina E.
Purchased at: Target
Love this!! One of the best I have ever used. Having something you like using is a great reminder to floss daily. It really cleans between teeth very well. Highly recommend!!!
Lea Q.
East Elmhurst, NY
I’m an avid flosser and need something durable. As much as I love the flavor, these strips constantly break as I’m flossing. Not a fan
Ashley S.
Prairieville, LA
Tired of your floss breaking or shredding? Don’t floss because your teeth are too close together? THEN THIS IS YOUR FLOSS!!!! It’s got elasticity that allows it to thin out when flossing so you can get it in the tightest areas and doesn’t break or shred!
Hope H.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a great great. My dentist recommended it, and I actually like how well it works, and it doesn’t tear or pull apart. The mint is very nice and I like how strong and durable of a floss this is. Would recommend.
nicole R.
Coral Gables, FL
I really like these and find the floss to be soft and flexible and not so rigid like others. Definitely effective and so the job. First time user. I usually use the whitening floss. Very satisfied overall.
Ashley W.
I got a sample of this from my dentist's office. It doesn't shed and has just enough stretch to easily get the "C" shape my hygienist is always encouraging me to do. Definitely one of my favorite floss brands!
Kimberly U.
This has got to be the best floss on the planet. It's thick enough to where you really feel it's getting all the tarter off your teeth. My dental cleanings have never been easier since I've begun using this floss. I'll actually drive out of my way to find this floss.

Looking for your answer?