Personal CareOral CareMouthwashLISTERINE
LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ARCTIC MINT Antiseptic Mouthwash

LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash

by LISTERINE

#1 in Mouthwash

Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use LISTERINE®ULTRACLEAN® COOL MINT®Antiseptic Mouthwash to get a boldly clean mouth. You’ll get 24-hour protection against plaque and gingivitis germs and experience the ONLY leading mouthwash with: Anti-tartar ingredient, zinc chloride, the anti-tartar ingredient that is clinically proven to control tartar buildup EVERFRESH™ technology for a powerful dentist-clean feeling that lasts for hours Clinically proven formula that kills germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease

Does it help with Mouth ulcer?
Does this contain alcohol?
Does this product really work in making your teeth more shiny and clean?
Start your review of LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash!
Product Highlights
I always stick with the mouth wash that uses alcohol and Listerine does that best with providing a good amount in their products while still making it healthy.in reviews
Some complain of the burning sensation in their mouth when using this mouthwash, but i actually like that sensation.in reviews
It keeps my breath fresh and my teeth whitened.in reviews
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Dikshil P.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Using this mouthwash in the morning and night has helped keep my mouth feeling fresh everyday! Unlike some other mouthwashes, this one doesn’t sting or burn at all when using it. Listerine is my go to product for mouth wash unless sold out :( LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash
Alexis G.
Hollywood, FL
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Alexis G.
My very favorite. Only product that makes me feel comfortable and clean. Best mouth wash ever
Stephanie J.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Stephanie J.
Purchased at: Target
Works so well on bad breath! It seems to last hours as I can notice the smell of mint still until after I eat. I also use this when I get tonsil stones as I was taught if you gargle with mouthwash it will kill bacteria in your tonsils and this 100% clears them up in 1-2 days. I highly recommend!
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Lorena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este Enjuague bucal, está en todas las presentaciones, para cualquier necesidad que tengas. Todos los tamaños, es una marca que prefiero siempre porque esa sensación de frescura perdura bastante tiempo a comparación de otras marcas, sientes limpio tu dentadura! Yo lo recomiendo además es asequible!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Cindy G.
I really like using a mouthwash after brushing and flossing, I personally think that it’s the final touch for a clean fresh breath. I like this artic mint because of the fresh scent and because the original yellow Listerine tends to be too strong for me.
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Neveen S.
I’m LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash I’m not at wows about it cuz it hurts too much to use it band it has I feel like too much sugar and alcohol in it!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
It's good. I've used this brand on and off for years now. Leaves a nice minty taste in your mouth and kills any nasties. I'll purchase this again even if I'm currently looking another brand at the time. Good solid mouthwash to have. Price is decent. #home #mouthwash #oralcare #freshbreath #teeth #family
Molly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is another must have in our house. I have tried other brands and flavors, but nothing compares to this one. It leaves such a refreshing feeling. It's a brand I trust to use!
Princess I.
Wonderful product I recommend it because it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and usually stays on all dat
Shameka W.
USA
Good clean without the burn. Using Listerine is a plus, and to not having it burning your mouth is a bonus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yelena L.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 9 mois
member-e11201 il y a 6 mois
Deja el aliento fresco y mantiene la encias libres de infecciones
valentina D.
medellín
il y a un an
LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ARCTIC MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash ? Do you think that these products are good for oral hygiene?
Molly Z. il y a un an