Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus uploaded by Maryjane F.Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus uploaded by johanna f.Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus uploaded by Ka Yang Y.

BY LISTERINE

Listerine® Ultraclean™ Antiseptic Fresh Citrus.
Advanced formula.
Powerful.
Dentist clean.
Feeling up to 3X longer*.
With Everfresh™.
Technology.
Controls tartar build-up.
Kills plaque & gingivitis germs, keeps breath fresh for hours.
*Vs. brushing alone.
500 ml (1.05 pt). see more...

Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus
  • "I've used it for a long time , it's good , but the mint flavor is very strong." in 1 review
  • "Works well and doesn't taste bad." in 1 review
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
Wayyyy to much alcohol on it !!! It feels your are taking a shot of tequila with really strong toothpaste
Summer H.
Great mouthwash. Makes my mouth feel nice and fresh. I got mine at Walmart. I love the citrus scent.
Ivy s.
London
Fresh,flavoursome and quick!This is one of my favourites by Listerine but not in my top 5. It does the job but it gets boring after a while.I used it once a day and it was okay. I would recommend this but it might not be a favourite
Alicia A.
Xalapa
Oral rinse usually occupy it in all the houses, however, it is not my style. I took it only once and I can say that it is not very expensive, it is also easy to get and leaves you with a refreshing feeling for a long time.
Erin C.
Coram, NY
This product is great for whitening but what is interesting is the waY it bubbles in your mouth. I noticed a difference in whitening with in a week. It's definitely strong when swishing.
Abigail M.
london
Such a fresh taste that leaves your mouth feeling super fresh for a very long time. Super affordable.

Walmart