BY LISTERINE

Listerine® Ultraclean™ Antiseptic Fresh Citrus.
#1 dentist recommended brand.
New!
Advanced formula.
Powerful dentist clean.
Feeling up to 3X longer.
With everfresh™ technology.
Antiseptic.
Controls tartar build-up.
Kills plaque & gingivitis.
Germs, keeps breath fresh for hours.
*Vs. brushing alone.
1.5 L (1 qt 1 pt 2.7 fl oz). see more...

Merit B.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
In my opinion no other mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling quite as fresh as this. I've tried some other brands, as well as the purple Listerine (at my hygenist's recommendation) and always come back to the big blue bottle.
Some may find this to be quite strong, and I will admit if you aren't used to it, you may have a tear or two brought to your eye. I happen to have married that strength with the idea that any harmful bacteria is on its way out of my mouth!
Maria E.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
Listerine Mouthwash is, for me, the mouthwash that makes me feel cleanest. It's the mouthwash that tastes and feels like it means business (compared to the sugary tasting mouthwashes from other brands). I love this Fresh Citrus flavor. It is a welcome alternative from the usual mint.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I ABSOLUTLEY love every type of "mint" mouthwash I have tried from this brand. Sadly this flavor was a huge miss for me. My mouth felt like I had just eaten an orange instead of being minty fresh. I will not be purchasing again.... Ever
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
West covina, CA
Fresh and clean mouth in seconds! It helps with my cold sores so fast I love listerine! Especially when I'm out on vacay. I even keep a smaller bottle on me to always keep my breath fresh after meals when I'm out and about with people
angel t.
angel t.
Norwalk
Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean nice flavor the price point is good my go to mouth wash I'm never out of this stuff
Jennifer  b.
Jennifer b.
Canton, OH
Love this mouthwash keeps my mouth clean and protected while giving my breath a cool blast of citrus thats the perfect dose
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I use Listerine a lot - well, every day and I like this flavor. I haven't tried the others but this looks more appealing to me. Works like a charm but it is strong! (That's why I buy it!)
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Its strong but it gets the job done . I only use listerine brand products only .. Verry effective Good and long lasting
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I like how powerful it is it is like it kills germs on impact! But it is very potent so if you can not do strong I don't recommend.
basma s.
basma s.
I'v used it before and I did it's job fresh breath and the citrus sent is good but it burnd me a little I don't know if it's just me or it's supposed to do that.