Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus uploaded by Maryjane F.Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus uploaded by johanna f.Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus uploaded by Ka Yang Y.

BY LISTERINE

Listerine® Ultraclean™ Antiseptic Fresh Citrus.
Advanced formula.
Powerful.
Dentist clean.
Feeling up to 3X longer*.
With Everfresh™.
Technology.
Controls tartar build-up.
Kills plaque & gingivitis germs, keeps breath fresh for hours.
*Vs. brushing alone.
500 ml (1.05 pt). see more...

Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic Fresh Citrus
  • "I've used it for a long time , it's good , but the mint flavor is very strong." in 1 review
  • "Works well and doesn't taste bad." in 1 review
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
OK my whole entire family loves this Listerine ultra clean fresh citrus is absolutely the best it's a little pricey it's a good value it makes your breath smell awesome I had a little toothache and I swished a little bit in my mouth and I swear to you it took my pain away I don't know why but that this is our families go to mouthwash I advise everybody to buy a very good mouthwash
johanna f.
I used this the taste stong and have a lot of alcohol. but you feel your mouth fresh.I buy this in Walmart and is a good price. I don't repeat because I like to try deferent Listerine. I recommend this product just because I feel my mouth fresh!!!
Sarah N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always used listerine and I've decided that if it's burning, it must be working. I love this citrus flavor. It's a welcomed change from the standard mint flavor. It still works as well as any other listerine mouthwash, but I've found that I prefer this flavor over others.
Ashley P.
My teeth have never felt so clean! It's a great tangerine flavor (to me at least)!!! I purchased this from Walmart! I mouthwash with this every morning and every night. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Addie R.
Houston
I really like this flavor out of all of them ! It's not TOO minty yet leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh ! It's also a great value for how long it lasts I bought mine at Kroger it was worth it !!!
Brianna C.
Brentwood , MD
Great product. Does the job. Bought it from Walmart. Rinse once a day. Mouthy feels fresh. Don't brush then rinse it will burn lol. Very affordable.
Diana C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Absolutely love this product! It doesn't sting and the Orange is refreshing! My mouth feels super clean after each use and lasts a long while.
Katie H.
Bonnieville, KY
This product really gets into your gums and teeth and keeps them clean kills germs and leaves your gums looking really nice.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used it for a long time , it's good , but the mint flavor is very strong.
Also would lower the percentage of alchool .
Madison L.
I've always been familiar with listerine. Works well and doesn't taste bad. I usually use mint flavors though

Walmart