Listerine UltraClean Anti-Tartar Mouthwash uploaded by Arielle W.

BY LISTERINE

Fight tartar and get a cleaner fresher mouth with LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-TARTAR Antiseptic Mouthwash. This mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for its ability to help reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-TARTAR kills up to 99.9 percent of the germs in your mouth to prevent plaque gingivitis and reduce plaque with the added benefit of tartar control to prevent unsightly tartar build-up. The invigorating formula with EVERFRESH technology freshens breath by giving you a dentist clean feeling for hours and it has a refreshing Cool Mint flavour. This mouthwash comes in a 1-litre bottle. Controls tartar build-up Kills up to 99.9 of germs in your mouth Prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque EVERFRESH technology for long-lasting freshness Cool Mint flavour see more...

Sharon K.
Okay I know a lot of people don't like mouthwashes that tingle but I love it which is probably why I love this mouthwash. Listerine has been in my household for what seems like all my life and I can understand why my parents opted for this brand! It does burn and tingle but it makes me feel like it's actually doing what it's supposed to be doing and I'll actually swish it around my mouth for over a minute-2 minutes. After I spit it out and rinse my mouth out, the refreshing feel in my mouth is one of a kind. Makes it all worth it (but so does a healthy mouth so... win-win!).
Arielle W.
Exeter , ME
This is the only mouthwash we buy. My husband and I have problems with tonsil stones, and this is the only thing that helps to keep them at bay. It's worth the money for your oral health. The only reason why it's not 5 stars is because it burns so much. If they could find a way to neutralize that, I would love it that much more!
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I’ve used all types of mouth wash but nothing beats this one. Not only do I love the taste and long lasting effect. I love that it feels cleans and keeps my dentist away! Use this 2-3 times a day, everyday and I don’t see myself ever changing that. Highly recommend if you’re looking for long lasting fresh breath and a healthier all around mouth/gums
Azita G.
Baltimore, MD
I love this mouth wash, it keeps my mouth fresh. I don’t have any cons for this item because it’s perfect and it gets the job done. The alcohol may be abrasive for some, but I like the way it makes my mouth feel cleaner. Listerine is a little more pricey but I feel like some store brands leave a film in my mouth and the listerine does not.
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
I will never use a different mouth wash after trying this one. The Ultra clean mouth wash literally leaves my mouth feeling ultra clean. It's a little strong in your mouth when swishing but worth it. I can tell a huge difference when I go with out this mouth wash. I recommend to all my family and they all use it now.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
This is some hot stuff! There's no doubt that it gets all the germs from your mouth. I have used this for years and always buy more. It's a little pricey but it always lasts me a while. I always get the big bottles. I have used this with and without braces. Love it!
Taylor D.
I love this products. It has my mouth smelling nice and it has a mint taste at the end. Which could be bad or others but it's effective for me and it's also very affordable. I would recommend to anyone that wants there mouth feel clean after brushing there teeth.
Maria B.
This listerine is my go to for the great taste of minty fresh and because I want to make sure after a good brush with toothpaste that I end my oral hygiene routine with a good wash. It doesn't have the burn sensation during use and I do recommend.
Karley P.
Monahans, TX
I love using Listerine because it makes my teeth feel even more fresh than just simple brushing. I feel that it is not harsh and it is effective at killing germs and getting Rid of plaque. I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Jennifer M.
My husband and I both love doing our mouth wash at night. After using it, your mouth feels so fresh and clean. It is very effective and affordable. It definitely compliments your nightly routine and you will feel the difference!