Listerine UltraClean Anti-Tartar Mouthwash uploaded by Arielle W.

BY LISTERINE

Fight tartar and get a cleaner fresher mouth with LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-TARTAR Antiseptic Mouthwash. This mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for its ability to help reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-TARTAR kills up to 99.9 percent of the germs in your mouth to prevent plaque gingivitis and reduce plaque with the added benefit of tartar control to prevent unsightly tartar build-up. The invigorating formula with EVERFRESH technology freshens breath by giving you a dentist clean feeling for hours and it has a refreshing Cool Mint flavour. This mouthwash comes in a 1-litre bottle. Controls tartar build-up Kills up to 99.9 of germs in your mouth Prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque EVERFRESH technology for long-lasting freshness Cool Mint flavour see more...

Jaydah S.
Miami
Now usually I’m not a big fan of mouth washes, but after giving this one a try i love it! It’s very effective in what it says it will do for you. I use this after my toothpaste to help prevent more cavities from forming since i already have two small ones 😔
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
I will never use a different mouth wash after trying this one. The Ultra clean mouth wash literally leaves my mouth feeling ultra clean. It's a little strong in your mouth when swishing but worth it. I can tell a huge difference when I go with out this mouth wash. I recommend to all my family and they all use it now.
Taylor D.
I love this products. It has my mouth smelling nice and it has a mint taste at the end. Which could be bad or others but it's effective for me and it's also very affordable. I would recommend to anyone that wants there mouth feel clean after brushing there teeth.
Maria B.
Chicago , IL
This listerine is my go to for the great taste of minty fresh and because I want to make sure after a good brush with toothpaste that I end my oral hygiene routine with a good wash. It doesn't have the burn sensation during use and I do recommend.
Jennifer M.
My husband and I both love doing our mouth wash at night. After using it, your mouth feels so fresh and clean. It is very effective and affordable. It definitely compliments your nightly routine and you will feel the difference!
Colleen A.
I despise mouthwash and force myself to use it daily but this is the best one out there. I’ve used it for years since it delivers a clean, fresh feeling (despite the burn of using it). I’d recommend it overall.
Megan V.
Chicago
Definitely burns at first but you know it's working which is great! Love this mouth wash it really feels like it's cleaning everything. By far my favorite mouth wash it's amazing. An the price isn't bad either
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh all day! No plaque build up until the next day (obviously lol). Has helped reduce tarter buildup and break down tarter thats already there.
Sharon K.
Okay I know a lot of people don't like mouthwashes that tingle but I love it which is probably why I love this mouthwash. Listerine has been in my household for what seems like all my life and I can understand why my parents opted for this brand! It does burn and tingle but it makes me feel like it's actually doing what it's supposed to be doing and I'll actually swish it around my mouth for over a minute-2 minutes. After I spit it out and rinse my mouth out, the refreshing feel in my mouth is one of a kind. Makes it all worth it (but so does a healthy mouth so... win-win!).
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
this is an everyday morning and night must use!! we love it leaves your mouth clean refreshed and just great the taste is good i usually buy the big size in Costco and i have a small bottle in the medicine bin and just refill or i also use peroxided and mix it with Listerine and whitens my teeth beautiful