Listerine UltraClean Anti-Tartar Mouthwash uploaded by Arielle W.

BY LISTERINE

Fight tartar and get a cleaner fresher mouth with LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-TARTAR Antiseptic Mouthwash. This mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for its ability to help reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-TARTAR kills up to 99.9 percent of the germs in your mouth to prevent plaque gingivitis and reduce plaque with the added benefit of tartar control to prevent unsightly tartar build-up. The invigorating formula with EVERFRESH technology freshens breath by giving you a dentist clean feeling for hours and it has a refreshing Cool Mint flavour. This mouthwash comes in a 1-litre bottle. Controls tartar build-up Kills up to 99.9 of germs in your mouth Prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque EVERFRESH technology for long-lasting freshness Cool Mint flavour see more...

Jaydah S.
Miami
Now usually I’m not a big fan of mouth washes, but after giving this one a try i love it! It’s very effective in what it says it will do for you. I use this after my toothpaste to help prevent more cavities from forming since i already have two small ones 😔
Maria B.
This listerine is my go to for the great taste of minty fresh and because I want to make sure after a good brush with toothpaste that I end my oral hygiene routine with a good wash. It doesn't have the burn sensation during use and I do recommend.
Colleen A.
I despise mouthwash and force myself to use it daily but this is the best one out there. I’ve used it for years since it delivers a clean, fresh feeling (despite the burn of using it). I’d recommend it overall.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
this is an everyday morning and night must use!! we love it leaves your mouth clean refreshed and just great the taste is good i usually buy the big size in Costco and i have a small bottle in the medicine bin and just refill or i also use peroxided and mix it with Listerine and whitens my teeth beautiful
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I’ve used all types of mouth wash but nothing beats this one. Not only do I love the taste and long lasting effect. I love that it feels cleans and keeps my dentist away! Use this 2-3 times a day, everyday and I don’t see myself ever changing that. Highly recommend if you’re looking for long lasting fresh breath and a healthier all around mouth/gums
Raenita U.
I love getting my own bottle and just "swigging" it from the spout. My mouth feels fresh and clean after using and I don't have to worry about bad breath because I know it's killed the bacteria on my tongue, teeth, gums and inside my mouth. When I go on trips I like taking the small travel size ones with me. It feels strange now if I don't use it!
Azita G.
Hunt Valley, MD
I love this mouth wash, it keeps my mouth fresh. I don’t have any cons for this item because it’s perfect and it gets the job done. The alcohol may be abrasive for some, but I like the way it makes my mouth feel cleaner. Listerine is a little more pricey but I feel like some store brands leave a film in my mouth and the listerine does not.
Cassidy S.
I have to give this five stars because it's good even though I don't use it. It's almost too potent for me. The burning is so intense that I can hardly stand swishing for 20 seconds much less longer. I think it REALLY does the job, but I hate using it because of the burn haha! So 5 stars, but I prefer a tiny bit less burn in my mouthwash.
Lily V.
I have the worst issue with cavities no matter WHAT I do!! I started using this instead of my other mouthwash I was using, and I completely stopped having trouble with cavities! My teeth are stronger, my mouth is cleaner, and my breath stays fresher because if this. There is definitely an alcohol burn, but I don't mind it!
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
I will never use a different mouth wash after trying this one. The Ultra clean mouth wash literally leaves my mouth feeling ultra clean. It's a little strong in your mouth when swishing but worth it. I can tell a huge difference when I go with out this mouth wash. I recommend to all my family and they all use it now.