Listerine UltraClean Anti-Cavity Mouthwash uploaded by Alysha P.

BY LISTERINE

Fight cavities strengthen tooth enamel prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque with LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-CAVITY Antiseptic Mouthwash. This mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for its ability to help reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis and also prevent tooth decay when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It also kills up to 99.9 percent of germs in your mouth that cause bad breath. The FRESH BURST flavour freshens breath for a clean feeling that lasts. This mouthwash comes in a 1-litre bottle. Fights cavities and strengthens tooth enamel Kills up to 99.9 of germs that cause bad breath Prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis Freshens breathFRESH BURST flavour see more...

Ayleigh T.
GLASGOW
I have problematic gums, sensitive teeth and can have general bad tastes in my mouth especially after eating but since I started using listerine these problems have halved, leaves such a nice refreshing taste in your mouth and makes me feel less self conscious about myself!
Agustine G.
Ottawa, ON
I don't use it in daily basis, for me 3x a week is enough. I love how it makes my mouth feel fresh but the goal here is to prevent any cavities formed. I always brought the large one because it's cheaper. And I always prefer the green tear as it's not too strong
Megha S.
I've been trying out a lot of mouthwashes and I always come back to using Listerine. Simply, because it gives the most powerful cleansing of the mouth and comes in good quantity. I’ve gained trust in this brand there recommend it to all!
Niveah Krystal H.
London
Amazing product! This is the only mouthwash that I can feel my mouth being cleaned with! Very effective, when I need a little breath freshen while I'm in a bathroom after eating out. Would definitely recommend for the cheap price!
Alysha P.
Love my Listerine anti-cavity formula! Tastes like original but has some extra added benefits! Haven't had a cavity in years since adding listerine (and floss!!!!!) to my twice a day routine!