Listerine UltraClean Anti-Cavity Mouthwash uploaded by Alysha P.

BY LISTERINE

Fight cavities strengthen tooth enamel prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque with LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-CAVITY Antiseptic Mouthwash. This mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for its ability to help reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis and also prevent tooth decay when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It also kills up to 99.9 percent of germs in your mouth that cause bad breath. The FRESH BURST flavour freshens breath for a clean feeling that lasts. This mouthwash comes in a 1-litre bottle. Fights cavities and strengthens tooth enamel Kills up to 99.9 of germs that cause bad breath Prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis Freshens breathFRESH BURST flavour see more...

Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Listerine is one of my favorite mouthwashes! I love this brand! When you're gargling and swishes it fizzes a little and seems like you feel it working already. It's a little pricey but so worth it in my opinion. Would recommend to anyone wanting fresh breath.
Kaitlyn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
I accidentally bought this instead of Listerine Zero one time, and it was the worst mistake I've ever made. I ended up throwing the whole bottle away because it left a plastic taste in my mouth that was unbearable. Won't ever buy this again.
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
I use this mouthwash twice a day. It leaves my whole mouth feeling clean and refreshed. My fiancé loves it as well. It doesn't burn as much as different brands of mouthwash and the flavor is nice and gentle.
Kate K.
I love this mouthwash! It keeps my great fresh, my mouth clean, and really does help prevent cavities! Super effective, my teeth feel super clean everyday. It's super affordable and top of the line! Definitely recommend.
Heather L.
I purchase this mouthwash at Walmart. I chose this flavor on a whim .. I must say this is the best one so far.. I like how this mouthwash does not have that burning feeling like the others. I love how itleaves my mouth feeling fresh.
heidy h.
clovis
I always have to have mouthwash and it's this product I love the most just because I think it's effective and I like how fresh it has me feeling
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
It's a great mouthwash, but it does the same as any other. Leaves my mouth feeling clean, not too alcohol-y to the taste.
Willie W.
Warren, AR
Listerine is my favorite mouthwash, I think the price should be less expensive and I like the way it taste
Xia V.
Fresno
This ones my favorite! Not only does it keep our mouths clean I love the freshness n tingling feeling
Megha S.
Milton Keynes, UK
I've been trying out a lot of mouthwashes and I always come back to using Listerine. Simply, because it gives the most powerful cleansing of the mouth and comes in good quantity. I’ve gained trust in this brand there recommend it to all!