Listerine UltraClean Anti-Cavity Mouthwash uploaded by Alysha P.

BY LISTERINE

Fight cavities strengthen tooth enamel prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque with LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN ANTI-CAVITY Antiseptic Mouthwash. This mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for its ability to help reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis and also prevent tooth decay when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It also kills up to 99.9 percent of germs in your mouth that cause bad breath. The FRESH BURST flavour freshens breath for a clean feeling that lasts. This mouthwash comes in a 1-litre bottle. Fights cavities and strengthens tooth enamel Kills up to 99.9 of germs that cause bad breath Prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis Freshens breathFRESH BURST flavour see more...

Kate K.
I love this mouthwash! It keeps my great fresh, my mouth clean, and really does help prevent cavities! Super effective, my teeth feel super clean everyday. It's super affordable and top of the line! Definitely recommend.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Listerine is one of my favorite mouthwashes! I love this brand! When you're gargling and swishes it fizzes a little and seems like you feel it working already. It's a little pricey but so worth it in my opinion. Would recommend to anyone wanting fresh breath.
Kaitlyn B.
Bridgeport , AL
I accidentally bought this instead of Listerine Zero one time, and it was the worst mistake I've ever made. I ended up throwing the whole bottle away because it left a plastic taste in my mouth that was unbearable. Won't ever buy this again.
Heather L.
I purchase this mouthwash at Walmart. I chose this flavor on a whim .. I must say this is the best one so far.. I like how this mouthwash does not have that burning feeling like the others. I love how itleaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
I use this mouthwash twice a day. It leaves my whole mouth feeling clean and refreshed. My fiancé loves it as well. It doesn't burn as much as different brands of mouthwash and the flavor is nice and gentle.
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
It's a great mouthwash, but it does the same as any other. Leaves my mouth feeling clean, not too alcohol-y to the taste.
Willie W.
Warren, AR
Listerine is my favorite mouthwash, I think the price should be less expensive and I like the way it taste
Xia V.
Fresno
This ones my favorite! Not only does it keep our mouths clean I love the freshness n tingling feeling
Lex A.
Belleville
I like the feeling it puts in my mouth, it always feels fresh and clean, although i dont like the burn that it leaves in my mouth due to the alcohol, i recommend but not for people with sensitive gums
del b.
Love this mouthwash, it definately makes my mouth feel so clean as when i use it it makes my mouth tingle which creates a minty refreshing sensation. Would recommend this to everyone who likes to have a clean feeling mouth but not to people who dont like a strong mint as it makes my eyes water. Overall great product.