LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Kathryn G.
newport
I love listerine products. They just give my breathe the perfect refreshing I normally buy the yellow bottle I don’t believe it’s citrus flavored but just the plain antiseptic it really gives me that extra clean feeling. It is very strong though almost gags me sometimes lol will repurchase though
karren a.
Started using this and this is the only one that helps with my bad breathe/dry mouth in the morning and last until I use it again which is in the afternoon. Taste like citrus and when you gargle it, it has the same effect as the mint one so it must be working to kill plaque and germs.
Brianna S.
burlington
Ah this is alright, I don't feel like it leaves you with that fresh clean feeling the other minty flavors of listerine do, but I still like it and I'm willing to give it another try! Who knows maybe I'll end up liking it this time
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is an excellent alternative to regular Listerine Mouthwash.  For those who enjoy a fresh, citrus flavor or prefer an alternative, look no further than Fresh Citrus.  It's one that I like to use from time to time and I buy this at my local Target when it goes on sale.
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
I don't mind the burn and it works. Also, has many other purposes it can be used for in the home. I knocked a star off because of the alcohol content, it can be drying, which is a cause of bad breath.
Alexis M.
LAUREL
Recentely started using this mouth wash because a friend suggested it and wow! It makes your mouth feel so clean like you just left the dentist. It does burn at first but that gets better the more you use it. It has a wonderful taste and dominates over bad breath. Its inexpensive and a amazing product.
Chyna T.
McDonough, GA
This is the mouthwash that my grandfather used, so it’s an oldie but a goodie! There is always that classic mouthwash burn, but it keeps my breath fresh after using it. Also used it when I had to play my trumpet during long parades, it helped keep my mouth fresh.
Jessy C.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
It makes your mouth feel super clean. I love the taste and the way it makes your mouth feel. My kids even use this and they also say how they like the way it makes your mouth feel super clean.
Mercedes O.
I really liked the taste of this mouthwash! It was not at all strong and I could actually “swish” and gargle without gagging! Lol it had a good taste and didn’t have an after taste. I would purchase this.

Rite Aid