LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Nilmarie A.
Listerine is one of the most recognized and well established mouthwash companies, but I particularly do not prefer this item as my go to mouthwash. I bought it once and never re-bought it, mainly because i do not the aftertaste it leaves. If you like citrus flavors, you would definitely like this item.
Holly S.
Oswego, NY
Listerine is the best germ killing mouthwash on the market. It is effective and you can feel it working. It contains alcohol and should be used with caution and never swallowed. I use mouthwash to help keep my teeth looking their best. The citrus flavor is not as strong as the minty varieties.
Nicole R.
I love mouthwash, I do. It makes me feel better about myself, jaja. I specially love Listerine, but I must say this fresh citrus flavor is not my favorite. It gets the job done, but the flavor that leaves behind is not pleasent to my taste. I would not recommend this if you don't like citrus.
Karina S.
Los Angeles
I love it! I have been using listerine for many years and I'd have to say that it's my favorite mouth wash. It leaves mouth extremely fresh and for a longer time period than other mouthwash that I have tried.
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
I love this mouthwash! I got it from walgreens and the bottle lasted me a long time and my mouth feel too fresh and clean every time i used it! It was definitely effective and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has sensitive teeth! I was very satisfied with the product and would buy it again.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
The fresh citrus is my favorite Listerine flavor. The fresh citrus is still an intense rinse, but it's more comfortable to use than the blue or green Listerine bottles. I also like the orange flavor. It's a nice break from the every day mint flavors of dental care products.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this mouthwash. While I am using it, it really feels like I am killing any bacteria or plaque that flossing and using my electric toothbrush may have missed. I have been using Listerine products since I was a kid and this is my current go to mouthwash by them. It does make my mouth tingle while I am using it, but I love that about Listerine because it really feels like it is doing its job.
Ciera F.
This was different for me as I am used to the minty mouthwash but I enjoyed the citrus taste. I feel like it was just as good as the minty ones and I liked that the citrus flavor didn't hang around as long as the others do as I tend to drink my coffee etc after i brush.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
I used to use a lot of Listerine, changed up my routine when someone in the headquarters thought it was dandy to rake up the prices. Are you kidding me? I've used this stuff so many times and now they want to raise the price? Maybe it's just in my store but come on, honey.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
I enjoy Listerine products because they leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh.

I don't enjoy Listerine products because they leave my mouth feeling like it was attacked by wasps.

The price is average and comparable to other name brand rinses. Their selection is decent.

Rite Aid