LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Makayla C.
This mouthwash...it tastes like a rotten orange that just happened to be soaked in mint flavored svedka vodka. It tastes so badly that I'm struggling to find the words to describe how absolutely awful this mouthwash is. Using this particular flavor is indeed a challenge, bitter and unpleasant to use with the most god awful after taste. I recommend not buying this if you value your money, just stick to what you know, mint only lol. Will not purchase again and have been telling everyone how crappy this mouth wash is.
Jennie O.
Just okay. The taste is definitely...different. I didn't really know what to expect, but this isn't awful. That's just my opinion, though. My boyfriend thought it was impossible to live through. One try and he was done with it. I think this is definitely a matter of personal opinion on this flavor. try to find a travel size to test before you buy the big one.
Iyesha G.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely hate the way this mouthwash smells but I love the results I get. Even tho I don't like the smell it leaves my breath smelling good and keeps me from getting gum diseases. Lister one has many purposes to it also. Long ago a cousin of min had lice and I used lister one to take it out. It burned her head a little but it did the job well
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
This product burns! Maybe I have sensitive gums and teeth, ,but it always leaves a burning feeling after I spit it out. I really like how my teeth feel after the burning is over. I think it always leaves my breath fresh and clean. This product is affordable and I would reccomend this to anyone who doesn't have sensitive gums and teeth like myself.
ORIANA R.
I usually have no complaints about the Listerine brand's mouthwash because they leave me a very refreshing taste after using it, but this particular one I do not like at all, it has a rather unpleasant citrus flavor, and instead of cooling the Breath, what it does is leave a bad taste in your mouth. I do not buy it again and I do not recommend it.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Listerine does a good job of doing what it claims. It reduces bacteria in the mouth and leaves breath fresher. I just don't like the medicinal taste that it has. I tried this one thinking it would be better and it is but the medicine taste is still there. The amount of alcohol in it also leaves my mouth dry. I've since switched to one with zero alcohol. My husband prefers the stronger mouthwash and still uses this one. It's just a matter of preference.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
This works well to freshen your breath and fight germs. I purchased this item in Riteaid and I use it this product daily, at least twice a day. I recommend this product.
Nilmarie A.
Listerine is one of the most recognized and well established mouthwash companies, but I particularly do not prefer this item as my go to mouthwash. I bought it once and never re-bought it, mainly because i do not the aftertaste it leaves. If you like citrus flavors, you would definitely like this item.
Holly S.
Oswego, NY
Listerine is the best germ killing mouthwash on the market. It is effective and you can feel it working. It contains alcohol and should be used with caution and never swallowed. I use mouthwash to help keep my teeth looking their best. The citrus flavor is not as strong as the minty varieties.
Nicole R.
I love mouthwash, I do. It makes me feel better about myself, jaja. I specially love Listerine, but I must say this fresh citrus flavor is not my favorite. It gets the job done, but the flavor that leaves behind is not pleasent to my taste. I would not recommend this if you don't like citrus.

back