LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Alizabeth S.
Merced
This product definitely helps to remove and prevent bad breath and cleans your mouth and tongue. I like the the orange flavor because it isn't as harsh and surprisingly doesn't have a bad after taste.
Catalina H.
I love Listerine it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh! I feel like all the germs in my mouth are being killed its a bit of a burning sensation in your mouth but I love it
Maria A.
I only use listerine mouth wash. I like the orange flavor because I feel like it takes away some of that "sting" listerine can have but still had the same cleaning benefits!
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
This is another fine product for the job at hand, but I do not love the flavor. It would seem that any mouthwash that isn't mint has an aftertaste. This one is no exception.
Jeramy H.
Tulare, CA
Listerine. Always the best choice when it comes to mouth wash! Sure, you can choose the store brand products or ones for sensitivity - but they never provide the fresh clean feeling that Listerine provides.

For years Cool Blue was my flavor of choice until they announced their Fresh Citrus. Since then it's been the only mouthwash I use! Since I have multiple mouth care products I don't have to substitute this for any reason - it's perfect as is!

I also keep a few travel size bottles in my glove compartment just in case.
Barbara B.
Pembroke, VA
I love this product and no other product could possibly clean your mouth and fight bad breath like Listerene. Beware it does have a burn to it but I actually kind of like it cause I know its fighting any germs bacteria and odors that could be in my mouth. So give it a try and see how clean and odor free your mouth is. It also is very good to heal any sores in your mouth again it burn pretty good but your mouth will be healed if not after the first use than no more than after 2nd or 3rd
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like the mouthwash brand because I like how it takes away bad breath and makes sure that it fights cavities and makes sure that your teeth are sqecky clean.
rahma q.
Alexandria , VA
I love this mouth wash not only as a mouth was but I also use it on pimples and boom they disappear a tip is to take a q tip dip it in listerine and put it on your pimple, this will dry it oh and kill germs
Fabiola M.
This mouthwash is AWESOME. It's really strong and I advise NOT to use if you have dry mouth/cuts/burns because even without these conditions, it feels pretty strong inside my mouth. But I really appreciate that feeling because once I'm done I feel SO clean and so refreshed... also the citrus taste is A LOT better than the original Listerine and the mint flavored mouth washes. Definitely worth a try!
Makayla C.
This mouthwash...it tastes like a rotten orange that just happened to be soaked in mint flavored svedka vodka. It tastes so badly that I'm struggling to find the words to describe how absolutely awful this mouthwash is. Using this particular flavor is indeed a challenge, bitter and unpleasant to use with the most god awful after taste. I recommend not buying this if you value your money, just stick to what you know, mint only lol. Will not purchase again and have been telling everyone how crappy this mouth wash is.

back