LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Netzaida M.
Miami

Lo he usado toda mi vida y no lo cambiaría por ningún otro. En mi opinión, es muy bueno y deja todo totalmente limpio
Livia D.
Senica
I like the smell and taste of it. It is something different than normal plain mouthwash. This is exciting to use everyday.
Eden L.
North York, ON
I used this once, only because I was getting a mouth piercing. The flavour is horrible & the numbing sensation is horrible.
Nourhan E.
Nasr city, Cairo
I loved it it will make your mouth smells good fresh and clean I using it for year now and its very helpful recommend it
Angie D.
ESte enjuaga bucal es muy bueno te refresca la boca se los recomiendo , siempre lo ultilizo despues de una buen cepillada
Mirha S.
Lahore, Punjab
This is the only mouthwash I use! Love the taste (not that it’s for tasting obviously) and keeps my breath nice and fresh
Maryolin R.
Caracas, Dtto Capital
One of my favorites flavors, my mouth feels so fresh after using it! It's a little stingy but you can feel the difference
Davina O.
Derry
5 stars as it does just what i need and is supposed to! Fresh feel once finished and good value. It’s super cheap aswell
Abby L.
Airway Heights, WA
Works well. Havent had any complaints among the family. Havent really tried too many of the flavors byt they have many.
Doaa R.
jeddah
My best mouthwash it give me very nice breath and healthy tooth i usually use it daily it is the most lovely one for me

back