LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole S.
This is probably my favorite mouthwash. It kills all the bacterial and it also leaves you with a fresh breath which lasts for many hours.
Amina B.
hatfield
Makes teeth even whiter by at least 10% when used after brushing your teeth with toothpaste but can affect how your food tastes at times
Sorina E.
The orange taste is just too much to handle for me, I couldn't really pass through it. But the effects of the mouthwash are a expected
LEYDI R.
Doral, FL
I do not change this rinse for anything in the world, it's the best, the feeling of cleanliness and freshness is something too good.
Nabiha S.
I reviewed this product before too and again I would say I love this. Keeps you fresh all day and makes sure that you are 100% clean.
Maria M.
Bilbao
So fresh, so good! My mouth feels so clean after every usage! I have reduced the amount of cavities I’ve got since I started using it
Ansizka D.
Cape Town
My fav mouth wash!!! It leaves my mouth clean and fresh. Its the best product that I have tried and I will repurchase it every month
Lauris C.
i love it because it helps me to complement very well my oral cleaning leaves me with a fresh and lasting breath and i love its taste
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Love this . Great flavor . Long lasting effect . Great price . Great classic company that is well trusted . I won't use another now
Jasmine S.
Brampton, Ontario
This mouthwash does what it's supposed to do. My breath stays fresh for a long time. My mouth feels 'ultra' clean after each rinse.