LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Cassi P.
I always stick with original Listerine, as it is the strongest and works the best! I would definitely recommend this over any other flavour.
Aradhana P.
India
For freshness that lasts 3-4 hours this is the product keeps you fresh prevents bad breath and gives protection against disease causing germs
Marlyn Leticia L.
Doral, FL
I like so much the sensation that this mouthwash leaves. It is so fresh and good. I would like this sensation to stay in my mouth all day!
Amina B.
hatfield
Makes teeth even whiter by at least 10% when used after brushing your teeth with toothpaste but can affect how your food tastes at times
Nicole S.
This is probably my favorite mouthwash. It kills all the bacterial and it also leaves you with a fresh breath which lasts for many hours.
LEYDI R.
Doral, FL
I do not change this rinse for anything in the world, it's the best, the feeling of cleanliness and freshness is something too good.
Maria M.
Bilbao
So fresh, so good! My mouth feels so clean after every usage! I have reduced the amount of cavities I’ve got since I started using it
Nabiha S.
I reviewed this product before too and again I would say I love this. Keeps you fresh all day and makes sure that you are 100% clean.
Lauris C.
i love it because it helps me to complement very well my oral cleaning leaves me with a fresh and lasting breath and i love its taste
Ansizka D.
Cape Town
My fav mouth wash!!! It leaves my mouth clean and fresh. Its the best product that I have tried and I will repurchase it every month

back