LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Enny O.LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I hate mouthwash but this one isn’t awful. I like that it isn’t minty but has a sweet citrus taste instead. It costs the same as other (mint) flavours. It does still burn a bit but not too bad. Might be good for kids or those with sensitive mouths.
Chloe E.
Whitstable
Burns my ulcers  - which I suffer from due to stress and anxiety. However it does keep them clean, and I feel satisfied that about that. Just not keen on the burning.
Marieven A.
Listerine is always the safest choice in mouthwash. And this flavor Fresh Citrus is awesome because is not too hard but at the same time you have a fresh breath longer than anyone. Would definitely recommend.
Talise D.
Love the citrus one the best out of all of them, its got a nice taste to it, really does make my mouth feel really clean. I find it works so well, I'm always buying this when close to running out.
virginia b.
spain
Da tu boca que de larga duración, la sensación dentista-limpio con Listerine Citrus Fresh Ultraclean enjuague bucal antiséptico. Clínicamente probado para matar los gérmenes que causan el mal aliento, la placa y la gingivitis, Ultraclean proporciona los mismos beneficios como Listerine original Antiséptico con un ingrediente anti-sarro añadido para los dientes más brillantes, más limpios. Cuando se usa dos veces al día durante 30 segundos, el vigorizante aroma fresco de la fruta cítrica combinado con la tecnología Everfresh Listerine 's mantendrá su aliento fresco.
Valhalla D.
Millbrook , ON
Love this flavour of mouth wash!! Makes my mouth feel really clean and fresh!! I just recently tried it for the first time and will for sure be buying some for my house this week!
Gabriella B.
Lecheria
I tryed it once, i didn't like the flavor, but about it gives you the feeling of good breath anyways. i don't recommed it, but just because i didn't like the flavor.
Jacqy B.
Bogota
 de los mejores enjuagues bucales que e probado en el mercado es muy bueno aunque  aveces arde un poco pero  han  tratado de mejorar esto
Amber I.
Rainham
Helps to get the leftover parts that your toothbrush doesn’t get out. This makes your breath fresher for longer, aids in keeping your teeth white and makes them feel smooth
Brianna D.
montreal
Makes my mouth feel so so fresh and clean , I recommend this product! It's my first time using this product and I love it! I bought it at my local pharmacy love itt! I would totally buy again

Amazon