LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Mymoonah M.
Its a great mouthwash for everyone ...its clinical properties are great...bought it in a mall..very effective and easy to use...I use it repeatedly...your mouth will be thoroughly cleaned but it burns slightly and is very spicy...but all the way its a great mouthwash
Marieven A.
MIAMI
Listerine is always the safest choice in mouthwash. And this flavor Fresh Citrus is awesome because is not too hard but at the same time you have a fresh breath longer than anyone. Would definitely recommend.
virginia b.
spain
Da tu boca que de larga duración, la sensación dentista-limpio con Listerine Citrus Fresh Ultraclean enjuague bucal antiséptico. Clínicamente probado para matar los gérmenes que causan el mal aliento, la placa y la gingivitis, Ultraclean proporciona los mismos beneficios como Listerine original Antiséptico con un ingrediente anti-sarro añadido para los dientes más brillantes, más limpios. Cuando se usa dos veces al día durante 30 segundos, el vigorizante aroma fresco de la fruta cítrica combinado con la tecnología Everfresh Listerine 's mantendrá su aliento fresco.
Gabriella B.
Lecheria
I tryed it once, i didn't like the flavor, but about it gives you the feeling of good breath anyways. i don't recommed it, but just because i didn't like the flavor.
Brianna D.
montreal
Makes my mouth feel so so fresh and clean , I recommend this product! It's my first time using this product and I love it! I bought it at my local pharmacy love itt! I would totally buy again
Karoline L.
Venezuela Barquisimeto
Gran sabor, funciona muy bien. encantada con el sabor y la forma en que hace que mi boca se sienta todo el hormigueo. Buen precio. mantiene la boca una sensación de frescura durante horas después de su uso. He utilizado este producto durante varios años y voy a seguir utilizándolo. Muy satisfecho con este sabor y todos los demás.
Nayane S.
Eu tenho quase certeza que esse foi um que compramos aqui, porém ninguem consegiu utiliza-lo mais que uma vez por que doia muito a boca, e depois ficava as pele da boca por dentro soltando foi horrivel, e eu nunca mais esqueci kkkk E por cima comprei um frasco enorme
Ashlyn N.
This product is great for the morning. It lasts for a good hour and makes my mouth feel fresh for pretty much the whole day when I use it. My family has bought this product several time and it never disappoints. Great to use it the morning as well as at night.
Fannie C.
I usually HATE to use mouthwash because of that burning sensation that you have to keep in your mouth for minimally 30 seconds... But this one, with the citrus taste, is not too bad! Pretty effective too, I would recommend trying it out for people like me who can't bare that tingly feeling. Good alternative to the typical green listerine
Malina H.
Toronto, ON
As a hair dresser I'm required to always have fresh breath!! I find this listening keeps my breath fresh for a long period of time and I can just pack some in a travel bottle and take it with me on the go to freshen up in between times!!!

back