LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Melina O.
Hermitage
I hated the taste of this as a kid but it was all my dad would purchase. It was like brushing my teeth, then drinking orange juice.
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL
This mouthwash kills germs and leaves your breath smelling fresh and feeling extra clean. I love this mouthwash.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
What we have slways used anf will continue to use. Listerine has always done the jo and donr it right. It kills the germs, gives you great breath and protects your mouth.
Elisa J.
Malaysia
Orange listerine is soo good. When i use it, i can taste and smeel the orange/ citrus flavoured. Which it is uniqe. I've used it twice. When you use it for the first time, you will feel strange with the taste and the flavoured. But after you try for several times, you are addict to it. Because the smell and and taste of the orange/citrus.
Hannah H.
Fredericton
I hate mouthwash but this one isn’t awful. I like that it isn’t minty but has a sweet citrus taste instead. It costs the same as other (mint) flavours. It does still burn a bit but not too bad. Might be good for kids or those with sensitive mouths.
ANNETTE E.
Kerala
The best mouthwash ever.... It does more than remove plaque from ur teeth... It whitens it.... There's no need to floss....it gives a sort of burning sensation but overall the best result in mouthwash
Bayan A.
Jeddah , Mecca
I love it so much it’s my friend from years 🔥🔥🔥
My brother tell me about it .
It make my mouth fresh and smell so amazing especially in the morning ☀️☀️
It does not burn the mouth like Some other mouthwashes and this is good💓💓💓
👩🏼‍🎨 2.
scotland (greenock)
i love this because its a flavour but still has that fresh almost minty feeling off of it still, i find the mint flavours very over powering but this isnt and is very long lasting
Valhalla D.
Millbrook, ON
Love this flavour of mouth wash!! Makes my mouth feel really clean and fresh!! I just recently tried it for the first time and will for sure be buying some for my house this week!
Catriona M.
I really like this mouthwash and you can find it so easily in almost every store that sells oral care products. I have been buying this for a couple of years now and I don’t think I will stop. It tastes great and does the job

back