LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Arianna R.
Super good product does exactly what they claim to do and I would recommend to everyone
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH
This mouthwashas is my favorite. It isn't minty like others which can be overwhelming.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Ultra clean it is my whole family loves it one product that I would definitely purchase
Melanie N.
This stuff is amazing, it taste funny but leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean.
Cindy R.
I use this everyday and it is really strong but I like it and i recommend for others
Disgusting. Strong. Worst taste ever. So terrible. Try Spry spearmint so much better.
Payge K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works great! Has a good taste and easy to use. The container makes it easy to store.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I love this brand. But I don't like this flavor as much. I like the blue one better!
Jennifer F.
Love this mouthwash. Makes my mouth feel refresh and clean. Definitely a repurchase.
Roderick D.
Warner Robins, GA
I just love the feel of my mouth after rinsing. Can feel the tightness in my cheeks.

Rite Aid