LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Not a fan of this flavor mouthwash. It left a strange taste in my mouth. I just prefer mint!
Brooklyn W.
Bellville
Have been using this for about 2 months. Tastes terrible but is really cleaning. Really good
Cindy R.
I love this mouthwash. It is a refreshing taste. It makes your mouth feel fresh and clean!
Kreeslin A.
I tried this and it is very good. My mouth and tongue were clean for a long period of time.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
This is the best Listerine you can ever use it kills all the bacteria is inside your mouth
Frances H.
Apple Valley
Makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. I actually like the sting... I feel like it’s working.
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
Love this brand nearly everything they produce and it's effectiveness is always a surprise
kira h.
Walnut ridge , AR
I can feel the germs that causes bad breath dying as I use this mouth rinse it's great !!!
Lynn C.
Did not like this taste at all. Listening is a great product but won't buy this one again.
Jennifer O.
Love this mouth wash . your mouth stays fresh for hours . I would recommend this to anyone

back