LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie H.
It makes my mouth feel great after brushing. no after taste. ive been a loyal customer for years
Lisa G.
Turtletown, TN
Strong taste, but you know that means clean ! Many other uses other than just mouthwash as well.
Cody W.
Spencer, VA
I love the citrus flavor of Listerine. This mouth wash leaves me feeling really clean and fresh.
Nidhi p.
Very good mouthwash. Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh. Long lasting clean breath after using.
Courtney E.
Since using this I feel as if my teeth are stronger and whiter then usual. The flavor is great
Erika W.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Great product for its price point. Effective and gets the job done. Would recommend to friends.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
As I'm not a big minty fan, this is perfect as a mouth wash! Perfect flavor and not TOO strong!
Haley H.
Flushing, MI
I hate this flavor and brand. It burns my mouth no matter how clean it is. I wouldn't recommend
Haley B.
San Antonio, TX
Listerine is my favorite! But this citrus is my all time favorite! Its just hard to find now. 😞
Aaron H.
Indianapolis, IN
My mouth didn't feel just clean but ultra clean after using it. The green flavor is my favorite