LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Jewls M.
Love this product. helps manage the bad breathe in between meals. and leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Urbelinda A.
I hated the way it made my mouth feel after rinsing. I love this brand but this one just didn't do it
Natasha M.
La Puente, CA
This mouth wash is great . I would not use any other mouth wash . you can feel it working every time.
Sonya J.
Portageville , MO
Gross taste. Overpriced. Didn't feel like it cleaned my mouth. Used for a month and won't repurchase.
Maria D.
Medley, FL
I do not like this. The fruity not like , I prefer minty and I think that 1 liter is too much for me
Tanisha M.
Newark, DE
Gets my mouth very clean and fresh feeling great first after I brush my teeth for just an extra boost
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
Absolutely disgusting. But it really works. It's so gross but refreshing once you finish the process
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
It doesn't burn but it tastes awful. Not sure how effective it is either. Not sure what else to say.
Kaila S.
Spanaway, WA
I don't really like citrus mouthwash, it's just kinda odd, but this stuff definitely does do the job!
Sue H.
Enid
This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean & fresh. It does seem to help with preventing cavities.

Rite Aid