LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Alejandra S.
Orlando, FL
El auténtico y tradicional lava boca te deja con tu alinentonfresho y sin miedo a dejar olorsitos al hablar
sydney h.
Mount Sterling, KY
i love this mouth mash because it is so effective and makes my teeth feel so clean! i bought it at walmart
Kay Kay D.
Chicago
I actually like Listerine best it leaves my breathe smelling good and cleans my bacteria I have in my mouth
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
It burns. Lol. It's OK and it does work fine and the taste is great. Better then most mouthwash s out there
Colleen G.
Philadelphia
I was pleased with the taste, and overall freshness of this product. I will continue purchasing this brand.
A G.
Boston, MA
Strong but effective. I've used this product for years. Kind of pricey but the quality remains the same.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
This product makes my mouth feel so clean after using this product. The product disinfects feel cleaner.
Sharon S.
Jessup, MD
I'm not a big fan of the citrus flavoring however the mouthwash does work well to clean germs from mouth.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
Very refreshing. Didn't burn, yet still left my mouth feeling super fresh. Purchased at my local Walmart
June R.
Dallas, TX
Great product works fantastic even when my mouth is sore .its a must have at home or everywhere you go .

Rite Aid