LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Anam B.
Elmont, NY
Does the job
Leaves mouth fresh and clean
Loved it
My faves after brushing this is myst for me and my family.
Frances R.
Antioch, TN
Es fuerte mata todo los gérmenes y mal olor me gusta , lo uso todos los dias aun luego de lavarme los dientes
Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA
Listerine ultra clean mouthwash leaves your mouth feel fresh and clean. It tingles and you know it's working.
Chrissy C.
Good ol Listerine works great and give you a fresh breath and a nice clean just rise and vwala all done!!!!!!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I have always used Listerine and i trust using it everyday...it works really well and i have no complaints
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
Love using this mouthwash cause I know it is doing its job, you can feel it! I love that it’s so effective!
Colleen G.
Philadelphia
I was pleased with the taste, and overall freshness of this product. I will continue purchasing this brand.
Alejandra S.
Orlando, FL
El auténtico y tradicional lava boca te deja con tu alinentonfresho y sin miedo a dejar olorsitos al hablar
sydney h.
Mount Sterling, KY
i love this mouth mash because it is so effective and makes my teeth feel so clean! i bought it at walmart
serenity j.
Columbia, TN
I use this everyday. It dies burn but it cleans so well and gets rid of bad breath I highly recommend this

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.