LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA
Listerine ultra clean mouthwash leaves your mouth feel fresh and clean. It tingles and you know it's working.
January R.
Jefferson City, MO
Sometimes hard to use, very strong and overwhelming, but in a great way. Makes my mouth and teeth feel great
Yanibel Q.
Listerine mouthwash are the best I've used , leave me very fresh breath ! And this fresh citrus to me charm.
Chrissy C.
Good ol Listerine works great and give you a fresh breath and a nice clean just rise and vwala all done!!!!!!
Gina D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the clean and refreshing feeling afterwards. The citrus smell is amazing. It lasts longer than others.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I have always used Listerine and i trust using it everyday...it works really well and i have no complaints
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
It burns. Lol. It's OK and it does work fine and the taste is great. Better then most mouthwash s out there
Betzabeth J.
Homestead, FL
The one that i used since i was a child...... my whole family use this one also it leave the mouth ao fresh
NICOLE T.
Seattle, WA
This was by far the worst tasting mouthwash ever! I would not buy it again. The original version is best!!!
Kay Kay D.
Chicago
I actually like Listerine best it leaves my breathe smelling good and cleans my bacteria I have in my mouth

back