LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Kayti S.
Slatington, PA
It is strong and gets the job done. My mouth felt very clean after I used this product. I would purchase this again!
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
This product made my mouth feel fresh but the taste was disgusting. I am not a fan of it, but it may work for others.
Fresh and clean. Takes orders away like garlic and onion smells. I buy it at Walmart. I don't use any other brand.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
Listerine mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed with a great citrus scent that'll last for hours.
Nikki W.
Tucson
I hate mint so this is one of my favorite mouthwashes. Great citrus flavor with the reliable quality of listerine.
Sandra W.
Listerine has a really strong unique taste after you gargle let stand for a minute. And is very good for bad breath
Andrea M.
Gilbert, AZ
Nothing makes mouth feel fresher than using this Everytime I brush my teeth. It's also the most popular mouthwash.
Annick B.
Buen producto un poco picante deja un excelente sabor y elimina el mal olor y la placa de los dientes. Recomendado
LaToyia L.
KENNER, LA
Great product. Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I prefer the citris flavor because it burns my mouth less.
Monique C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I did not like the citrus taste. It was to strong and Listerine is already a strong product. I will not buy again.

Rite Aid