LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Denise D.
Jamestown, NY
After using my mouth feels so clean and my breath is so fresh. It is extremely effective and is available everywhere
Todd S.
York, PA
I can't stand the taste of this product and I enjoy the original Listerine. It is one product I would not recommend.
Lisa B.
Recommended by my dental hygienist, loosens plaque before brushing teeth.  Also good for a breath freshener.
Sidney K.
Surprise Az
Very strong, keeps my mouth fresh nothing's better then the original mouth wash, lasts me a while it's worth the buy.
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
This mouthwash definitely burns, but whenever I use this mouthwash I just feel like my teeth has never been cleaner!
Argie I.
Lawrence, MA
Only brand I've really use.. Usually wait till is on sale or coupons my kids loves this product. Would recon and it,
Karen L.
Tacoma, WA
Listerine usually has a strong taste. but refreshing at the same time. It works fine. Citrus calms the strong taste.
LaToyia L.
KENNER, LA
Great product. Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I prefer the citris flavor because it burns my mouth less.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
Listerine mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed with a great citrus scent that'll last for hours.
Chloe B.
Villanova , PA
This is an old school favorite in my house. I love/hate the citrus taste but it really works on cleaning my teeth.

back