LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Vine B.
Lewisville
It burns but the great thing is if it burns it's working it magic so we love this cause when were done we are mint fresh
Tina L.
Providence, KY
Whew hot. If the germs live through that heat of fire. They have to be dead. Not recommended for kids sensitive mouths.
Maria R.
Denison
Deja un refrescante sabor en boca también deja una sensación de limpieza siempre que te la enjuagas con este producto.
Ray H.
Pleasantville, NJ
This stuff is fresh as hell and I like it. This makes your breath hella fresh for the people you are trying to impress
Kayla C.
I use this when I have ulsars or I don't have time to brush after lunch (i always brush at least twice a day though!!!)
Vanessa J.
North Las Vegas, NV
This Listerine mouthwash is the best it gives you the fresh citrus feeling and just makes your mouth feel super clean.
ColbyandKimberly P.
Eight Mile, AL
really loved the fresh citrus taste . it didn't taste like just plain mouthwash . made my teeth feel fresh and clean .
Aaliyah V.
Vineland, NJ
I like this one because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and it whitens my teeth after using it for like just two weeks
Tasha C.
Detroit, MI
I love how strong it is, lets me know that it's actually working, compared to other products that are not as effective.
Courage O.
Houston
This is kinda cool. I love it so much for washing my mouth in between meals. It's the best on the market for mouthwash

Rite Aid