LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Vine B.
Lewisville
It burns but the great thing is if it burns it's working it magic so we love this cause when were done we are mint fresh
Tina B.
Plano, TX
Love this product! Cleans and freshen your mouth for quite while. I just don't like the burn that you get when gargling!
Triston C.
This is my go-to mouth wash. I love the taste (I know that's weird) and it helps me feel a lot less gross about my mouth
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
Love the taste of this not nasty at all and it leaves your mouth feeling clean. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Tastes great doesn't burn but like most name brands it's a little pricey especially since it didn't help with whitening.
charudhi p.
State College, PA
The best mouthwash brand out there. Nothing beats it. ive been using it for 5 years now and plan to always keep using it.
Lauryn P.
Grand Prairie, TX
Tastes great, and leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean!
I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I love all the kinds of mouth washes in this brand, they clean your teeth well and leave your breath smelling wonderful!
Nathalia N.
Tualatin, OR
Great product, easy to use and good results too. Is cheap, can be found in supermarket, drugstores, and etc. I recommend.
miranda s.
Surprise, AZ
Oooooo baby what is you doin? Burns like a motha but damn my mouth feelin as fresh as your dad's new Crocs from walmart!

Amazon