LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Ashley O.
I bought this because my bf doesn't like mint. I think it's okay, it gets the job done. Kinda weird to gargle citrus though.
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
It's really strong . It works but I was kinda mad with hot thingy it was and I could barley keep it in my mouth for that ling
Deon S.
Montgomery
The best mouth when Ever a bad it soothes sire gums and tooth aches. Very inexpensive and located at your local super market
Tori T.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I like listerine because it is strong, and I enjoyed the taste of this. I found it to be enjoyable and not too overbearing
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
This is just a bad idea!! Curtis and mouthwash plus is burns like hell. I know some people love it but I personally hate it
Divya S.
Listening is intense but if you push through you will definitely enjoy the benefits. Clean fresh mouth and good oral care.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely hated the taste of this one. I will never buy it again! I’m sure it works good, but I couldn’t get over that.
ML C.
Madison, MS
I always get this brand. Very effective and strong, other brands are not as strong and effective as this one in my opinion.
Lauren C.
Alvin, TX
I love that it makes my mouth feel amazing every time I use it! I like to feel the burn! Lol I really do love this product!
Kimberly J.
Lemont Furnace, PA
It cleans and refreshes your teeth and mouth but it burns so bad! 👎the taste is way too strong! I will not be repurchasing!

back