LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Correye A.
The citrus flavor is my favorite. It's tastetastes orange flavored and I like that because it's not too harsh burn or anything
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the cleanest my mouth has ever been . The burn lets me know that my mouth is clean and germ free and my breath is fresh
Rakaijah L.
Lithonia, GA
I love this mouth wash just because it clean all the germs out my mouth and it last for a long time and its a reasonable price
Darcel B.
Lancaster, CA
I like Listerine but it kinda burns when I hold it in my mouth for a few seconds. I feel like the burn means it's working lol.
Uma refrescancia indescritível ...muito bom ..todos deveriam usar ...e muito bom ter hálito fresco o dia todo .Eu recommendooooo
sharneshia m.
Memphis, TN
I love this product because it leaves your breath fresh for hours. Even after you have ate something that doesn't smells good.
Jasmin l.
Attica, MI
I don't know why I tried this product considering I only like mint flavored toothpaste and mouth wash. But this flavor is gross
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
Love love love this stuff. It's hard to find so I don't use it often but whenever I find it I buy several. Great citrus flavor.
natalie c.
Kittanning , PA
makes your mouth feel
clean without all the nasty alcohol taste. I also really like the original listening for that minty taste
Kristyn A.
I like this one because it doesn't burn as bad as the others. Also my husband can use it as well since it's not mint flavored.

Rite Aid