LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
This mouthwash is really strong but it really works. I had to use this after oral surgery and I knew that my mouth was superclean.
Nataly B.
Pacoima, CA
I know some people don't like the feeling of alcohol in their mouth wash but this is the best, it gives u that super clean feeling
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
A shopping list must have, very affordable and worth the price. keep my mouth fresh for the day and i love the citrus after taste.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this mouthwash. Great lasting and refreshing. I would recommend this to family and friends. I use it at least 3 times a day.
Anabel D.
My go to ,outhouse wash leaves my breath smelling good . I can feel the cleanness and how much it makes a change in my oral care
Jenna H.
Hollister, CA
I love everything Listerine but the citrus flavor was by far the worst. No one in our family could handle that taste. too sweet.
Sherry E.
If your not partial to mint this is the mouthwash for you listerine leaves your mouth feeling ultra clean with a hint of citrus.
Daniel P.
me encanca listerine a pesar de que pica mucho deja mi aliento muy fresco, me gusta que esta marca maneja muchos sabores distinto
shawnee b.
Sacramento , Ca
works great keeps my breath smelling fresh all day long seriously it last all day one of the best mouth washes i have used by far
Sofia V.
Essex, MD
Really good mouthwash, the smell is nice, you feel your teeth clean after used it. But I still like more the regular mint smell.