LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Eila L.
I love this one because even when I wake up in the morning, my breath is not as bad. It also makes your mouth feel immensely fresh
Danieyis R.
Austin, TX
I use this quite often and it helps a lot with my gingivitis and also leaves an ever lasting fresh smell and taste in my mouth too.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
A shopping list must have, very affordable and worth the price. keep my mouth fresh for the day and i love the citrus after taste.
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
This mouthwash makes my mouth feel great I use it before I brush my teeth and after I floss it has a burn and cleaning feel to it.
Tausha S.
Twin Falls, ID
I like the citrus flavor because it isn't as intense as some of the mint flavors. But you still have a clean mouth after using it.
Bobbie S.
Use this on occasion but not on a regular basis. Was not a fan of the flavor of this one. Will purchase again, but not this flavor
Audrey B.
I've used this mouthwash for years and I keep going back to it. Very fresh and makes my mouth feel very clean. I really do like it.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
With having double tongue piercings does mouthwash make sure that it cleans and protects not only my teeth but my piercings as well
Jennifer K.
Carpentersville
I love all the listerines but this is my favorite. The sting isn't as bad as the mint flavors, but I feel just as clean afterwards.
Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
This mouthwash is really strong but it really works. I had to use this after oral surgery and I knew that my mouth was superclean.

back