LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Courtney s.
I have use Listerine for your special the gold one the other ones my husband likes but I really like the gold one it feels good and I think that it tastes a lot better than the other ones do as well
Briana S.
Casco, WI
I love how this flavor isn’t as intense as the mint flavor. I hated using mouthwash because it hurt my mouth but now the citrus flavor doesn’t make it uncomfortable anymore.
Kimberly E.
united states
I love this listerine because it actually makes my mouth feel cleans its like it actually kills the germs in your mouth and makes your breath smell so refreshing.
Casey C.
Indianapolis
It’s vibrant, it’s fresh, and the citrus is a nice change of pace, all listerine mouthwashes work great but this was my favorite between the blue and purple one.
Gema V.
I think mouth wash should stay minty. The ones that have other flavors are so weird. They taste funny and don't leave my mouth feeling fresh. I would recommend to just get a regular flavor of you don't want to be disappointed or grossed out by these.
LEAR30152 Gabriela m.
Listerine is my favorite mouthwash. I think is vital for a good dental care, I think is not for very sensitive people but that It really kills the bacteria that causes problems. I love how fresh the breath feels and how clean teeth feel.
I don't specially like this flavor or color but it works perfect even though I prefer mint flavor.
Lauren H.
I much prefer classic Listerine over the newer styles. Fresh Citrus is perfect for someone like me with mouth sensitivities. No burning sensation, tastes great, and still gives me that fresh and clean feeling!
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
for a time I suffered from dry mouth and had some dental issues as a result.  My dentist recommended I use Listerine, but I had a tough time with how strong the mint was and it was hard to fore myself to use it.  I stumbled onto the citrus flavored kind, and tried that, and found it much easier to use and suggest it for anyone like me who can't tolerate strong mint flavors.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
I love listerine it makes my mouth and breath feel clean. I don't care for the gold flavor (why I out 4☆), usually get green which to me is perfect. When I had my tongue pierced they suggested listerine to keep it clean. I used it quite often daily and never had infection thanks to listerine! #1 mouth wash
Alexander N.
Orange, CA
Listerine really burns my mouth and isn't my go to mouthwash. I would only use it if I'm desperate and if and only if I had no choice. It has so much alcohol infused inside the bottle and it burns a lot! I guess you can say that it does it's job when it burns.. but it is very unpleasant. I'd find an alternate to use rather than Listerine!