LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Deborah D.
Lakeland
Great mouthwash. I enjoyed everything except for the price. It did work well and taste great. Just quite a bit pricier than my normal brand
Teale K.
Powerful mouth wash. Leaves you feeling clean all day. Makes you breath %100 better. Would purchase again. Best mouth wash I use. My go to
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
this left me a vwery unplesent taste in my mouth i wasnt satisfied with it and ended up giving it to someone else i got it ffrom walmart
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC
I don't really like listerine it burns my mouth so bad. I like Ora-care because it doesn't have alcohol at all and it's just like water.
Marcela A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like strong mouthwashes, i like to feel the tingling sensation, i always have used Listerine in different flavors so i don't get bored.
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY
Best mouthwash there is, leaves your mouth feeling fresh for hours. This is the one I use the most often and it always works like a charm
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
has a great taste and not as strong tasting as the original. Got it at Walmart. Ā The price was not too high. Ā It does not burn your mouth. Ā
Yanira C.
Brownsville
I really like it w the orangey taste it still have the same power of cleaning that u feel w the original one but w a little bit of a kick
CHristina B.
Augusta, GA
I love this orange flavor listerine. It keeps your mouth feeling fresh and has a great taste. I would reccoment this product to anyone.
Cheyenne R.
has a good taste, makes my mouth feel refreshed & 'y teeth feel clean. slightly agitates inner cheeks if they have a cut, but worth it

back