LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Sarah S.
Delavan, WI
The burn is a little less noticeable with the citrus flavor versus the peppermint. I like the taste of it in my mouth after I'm done rinsing.
Allysen B.
Great price to product ratio, it lasted forever! It stings slightly but not harsh at all. Love the flavor and the clean feeling it gives me.
Brooke S.
Citrus seemed ok at first terrible aftertaste. Other than that it was okay but I can't stand an aftertaste so I would not recommend to anyone
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
This is definitely the strongest mouthwash they have ever made I don't use it that often because of that reason but it does get the job done
Madison W.
Newport News, VA
Love this tuff it makes my mouth feel so clean I use it every night and every morning I have been using it for 2months and my teeth are clean
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This product works as intended. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It has a pleasant refreshing tingle and keeps my mouth fresh all day.
Adriana P.
Me and my kids use this listerine. It Leaves our mouth feeling extra fresh, and clean after using it. My kids like the citrus taste it has
Antoinette C.
Paso Robles, CA
Seriously, these are just lifesavers. Carry these in your purse. I do. I like to be fresh at all times and when I travel. This is perfect.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I would recommend this product. I use Lusterine every day and I really enjoy the citrus flavor. It keeps my breath fresh and germs at bay.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I'm a big lister one fan. This flavor is not good. It almost taste like orange juice after you brush your teeth. Go with the classic mint!

Rite Aid