LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Rachel C.
I like using an antiseptic mouth wash this one does have a bitter taste and a little burn to it but I feel like it actually gets my mouth clean.
Minerva V.
I buy this product all the time, it leaves my breath and mouth feeling fresh and clean. This is my favorite brand to buy mouth cleaning products.
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
It's a nice difference from the standard mint flavor but I really felt like I could get a better clean from a different bottle (i.e. Total care)
Lindsey H.
Pulaski, VA
I like to use this in between meals so keep my breath smelling fresh. Not the best taste but makes breath smell great and smell last the longest.
Heather D.
Bentonville
Nice product. Leaves my mouth feeling super clean all day. The taste takes some time to get used to. Burns if you use it too long in one setting.
Any G.
Katy, TX
Listerine is so good with this flavor! This one and the green are definitely my favorites. They help you feel fresh whenever your mouth needs it!
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Best mouth wash it always leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I also like that it comes in this small bottle so i can refill it from my large bottle.
Tasnima H.
Honestly one of my favorite flavors of mouthwash! After a quick meal, or after I ever brush my teeth it leaves my mouth feeling citrusy fresh!
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
I used this one before just to try a new favor and I didn't like the taste of it mix with a mint too it. It was an odd tasting after using it.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
This mouthwash has a wonderful taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It doesn't burn your mouth the way a lot of mouth washes do.

back