LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Breanna C.
Novi, MI
When I'm done with my oral care I don't necessarily want this taste in my mouth. Maybe it's old fashioned but I enjoy their minty flavors much better.
Cassie H.
Cape Coral, FL
My family used Listerine. We love it! Fresh Brest with a great taste. This is our go to mouthwash!
Great product, great price, why use anything else?
Deanna I.
It leaves my breath feeling and smelling clean. It taste good in like other mouth wash. It also helps keep my breath smelling good for the whole day.
Gabriela S.
Ellicott City, MD
I didnt like the flavor, because for me seem that it is very strong, but it is a good product, its very fresh and you can feel your mouth is clean.
marvalyn g.
Listening is the best mouthwash, but I am not a fan of the citrus. It's a little too sweet I much prefer the original. It still gets the job done.
Lara Elisa C.
In my opinion what drives me to shop online is the picture quality , the comments of people who have bought the product , the quality of products ,
This is by far, my favorite mouthwash. I use it every single night. I have used other mouthwashes before but they are nothing compared to Listerine
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
If you have to use a mouthwash you should use Listerine. It kills any germs you didn't when brushing. It may not taste great, but it does the job.
Lauren M.
Atlanta
As someone who is not a fan of mint flavored toothpastes and mouth washes, this one is great for me! The citrus still feels super fresh and clean.
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
It's a nice difference from the standard mint flavor but I really felt like I could get a better clean from a different bottle (i.e. Total care)

Rite Aid