LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Selina C.
Greensboro, NC
Listening products work very well, but this flavor was intoxicating! The citrus is very strong and leaves an after taste in your mouth even after rinsing.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
This is a commonly used mouth wash in our home I like it very much and it very affordable comes in various sizes and easy to find in many different stores
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
This mouthwash keeps flavor in your mouth after using if anyone likes citrus flavors this one is this the best you will like it I reccomed anyone get this
Cassidy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This mouth wash feels like it gets all the germs you missed from brushing , I love this mouthwash! it helps me keep that clean feeling throughout the day
Shameka L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great mouth wash!! I buy like 3 bottles a month!! I use it everytime I brush my teeth, and sometimes even in between meals just to keep my breath fresh!!
Caden J.
Stewartsville, NJ
When it comes down to it, the fruitier the better. Listerine citrus delivers the same clean feeling without the monotone of using regular mint flavoring.
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is a great tasting mouth wash. However, this can also be used as a hair #hack. Yes! If you have dry scalp and dandruff, this is perfect for that!
Aleisha A.
Orlando, FL
This one is not as bad as i thought it would be , has an orange fruity and refreshing taste to it . I definitely reccommend to those who love orange !!
Breanna C.
Novi, MI
When I'm done with my oral care I don't necessarily want this taste in my mouth. Maybe it's old fashioned but I enjoy their minty flavors much better.
Kendall K.
I have tried this before. the taste was pretty good. I really just like the blue kind over this though. it didn't taste bad I just prefer it over this.

Amazon