LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Crystal K.
Buffalo, NY
Listening is the only mouth wash that leaves your mouth feeling really clean. The citrus flavor makes it more bearable and easy to swoosh around in your mouth.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
Terrible! Doesn't taste like citrus at all. Obviously the alcohol is in it, but my dentist says alcohol will dry your mouth out and increase risk for cavities.
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
I swear by this product. Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Get rid of anything that I missed with my toothbrush. Leaves my mouth tasting and smelling great.
Elizabeth W.
Richgrove
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and with a citrus flavor. It just leaves no doubt that your mouth is squeaky clean.
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
Love how it keeps my teeth and breath nice and refreshing it's a total go to every day I usually buy this multiple times and haven't had any problems with it
sofi b.
Norman, OK
It's nice to clean my mouth without everything tasting like mint!! I love the taste of this mouthwash nd I like how it still makes my teeth feel super clean!
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
While I love Listerine...This product not so much. I feel the fruity flavors definitely throws everything off and it mouth still didn't feel all that fresh.
desarae w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this mouthwash but it just leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth i can drink a whole cup of water and the taste would still be there which is annoying
stacey w.
Charleston, SC
Started using listerine years ago when my hygienist recommended it . I love it. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and always have great checkups when I use it.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
This is a commonly used mouth wash in our home I like it very much and it very affordable comes in various sizes and easy to find in many different stores

back