LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Simone D.
This burns so good. I always feel extra clean after I use listerine. Not sure if the burning is a good thing, or means that it's working, but it makes me feel cleaner.
Nieta S.
Fayetteville, NC
My family has been using this product for years and I don't trust any other brand on market but them. This product, you can say, is a tradition for our family to use.
Dominique R.
This product cleans your mouth and you can definitely feel it. While it does sting when you first use it a couple of times, it does make for an amazing mouth wash
Isabella H.
Favorite! Long lasting and no-burn! Some times the cap is hard to get off but that's probably because I have no strength lol. I highly encourage you to buy this!
Lauren B.
I prefer this mouth wash because of the citrus taste. It cleans my mouth out, gets rid of bacteria while leaving my mouth feeling and smelling like fresh citrus.
Malia G.
Palm Bay
The only Listerine product I will use because there's no staining products and I am more of an all naturalist but I use this because it gets the actual cleaning job done.
Great mouth wash, leaves your mouth smelling nice and plus you get thay squeaky clean feeling. Iv also used this mouth wash for pedicure purposes and works great.
Marialvis P.
Doral, FL
Listerine I love it but I feel that this formula the taste is not very citric and in comparison with other brands should improve a little this, the presentation if I liked good color
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I live because it taste great it's so fruity to be honest I used it lots of times my family used it also and they love it, I told my friends about it and they all tryed it and said it was great, it helps keep my mouth so healthy I highly recommend it
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
I really like this mouthwash it's quite strong but it really helps my breath smell so much. And leaves it staying that way all day. This brand is the best out there. I use it maybe 2 times a day all depending on what I ate lol

Rite Aid