LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mel W.
mesa, az
I really love citrus flavored things be it juice or mouthwash. I was pretty excited to see a Citrus mouthwash that didn’t wreck my teeth, especially since I’m crazy about taking care of my teeth. Love this stuff.
debbie d.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Listerine feels like it will eat the paint off a barn....strong strong strong....BUT...your breath is fresh and your teeth are clean....and if you ate any paint that day you’ll be covered, too. :)
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
Love this flavor!! I hate the burning flavor that it leaves in your mouth but with this product you will be amazed. I think it has something todo with the citrus 🍊 either way it’s not bad !!
Abby P.
Hanover
I love the brand in general but this mouthwash is my favorite of the two from this brand that I use. In the morning it really does something to wake you up and make you feel refreshed for your day!
Courtney s.
I have use Listerine for your special the gold one the other ones my husband likes but I really like the gold one it feels good and I think that it tastes a lot better than the other ones do as well
Briana S.
Casco, WI
I love how this flavor isn’t as intense as the mint flavor. I hated using mouthwash because it hurt my mouth but now the citrus flavor doesn’t make it uncomfortable anymore.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
What we have slways used anf will continue to use. Listerine has always done the jo and donr it right. It kills the germs, gives you great breath and protects your mouth.
Gema V.
I think mouth wash should stay minty. The ones that have other flavors are so weird. They taste funny and don't leave my mouth feeling fresh. I would recommend to just get a regular flavor of you don't want to be disappointed or grossed out by these.
LEAR30152 Gabriela m.
Listerine is my favorite mouthwash. I think is vital for a good dental care, I think is not for very sensitive people but that It really kills the bacteria that causes problems. I love how fresh the breath feels and how clean teeth feel.
I don't specially like this flavor or color but it works perfect even though I prefer mint flavor.
Ali S.
East Amherst
I am a HUGE fan of the original listerine flavor. I am prone to canker sores and Listerine acts like an antiseptic, giving me temporary relief and provides healing at the same time! Otherwise listerine is effective for gum disease and fresh breath! Listerine products are tried and tested through generations!