LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Helen e.
Sanford, NC
Well I used to use Listerine all the time but it got to where it burned my mouth to bad so I started.using scope cause it wasn't so strong. If you get stop,by the police you will get a die because of the alcohol in it.
Hasthi H.
Redmond, WA
It smells mild and the flavour is very refreshing. I use it daily at night the freshness stays almost for 10hours. Instantly removes bad odour and keeps my teeth sparkling clean. It does wonders.
kate s.
Sinking Spg, PA
I only use mouthwash when I really think I have to, because, come on, it's gross. I turn to Listerine because it's the name I trust, and it's come a long way from that awful stuff from childhood.
Destiny  C.
Redding, CA
I like the fresh Citrus flavor, however I find most Listerine mouthwashes to be very strong. I have a hard time leaving in them in my mouth for a long period of time because it starts to burn.
seanette g.
Tempe, AZ
I made the mistake of buying this to try it out. i was so mad i took it back to the store. why would the company put orange and mouthwash tase together & then tempt people to buy it? gross
Allyson B.
Mount Olive, NC
I do like this product, I just wish it would not burn my mouth so badly! I have terrible mouth ulcers and it burns so bad. If they could create something with no burn, I would be so happy!
Sheena M.
Great product, and has a great scent and taste when you're tired of the norm. It provides a freshness and clean feel. It meets my expectations every time. I purchased this from Walmart.
Carissa D.
Aurora, OH
I love this mouthwash. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling so clean every time! Unlike other brands, it doesn't leave your mouth feeling dried out or burning. Leaves a great after taste also! Highly recommend
Rebekah J.
Glendora, CA
I adore having different flavors of oral products. This citrus flavor is amazing. I've used Listerine for as long as I can remember and they work wonders. Enjoy the super clean feels.
Kylar O.
I bought this mouthwash because it was on sale and it seemed like it would be good because I love listerine. If it wasn't for its tangy citrus taste I would love it. ! But it's hard enough drinking after using mouthwash let alone having a citrus flavor on your tongue.

back