LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Desiray C.
Newark, NJ
Works so good. Gives you a minty fresh taste after using it. Its good for when you just ate a food that has a bad smell then you use this to refresh your breathe
Lysha G.
Gardena, CA
Can you say burn baby burn?! Your mouth will feel like a stripped room. After swishing this around, I feel like there is no bacteria in there. But that feeling comes with the price of a Forrest fire before hand.
Magda H.
Addison
I like this product it makes your mouth feel clean and fresh without the harsh flavor to it. I have been using it for a while and love it so far. It's an effective product and I would defiantly keep buying it.
Leonila O.
Orange Cove, CA
This is my favorite mouth wash! It does not burn my mouth as other
washes tend to. The citrus flavor leaves my mouth feeling fresh and extremely clean
It does the job without the annoying stinging feeling!
Heather K.
Palmyra, VA
Listerine is the trusted brand in our house! It leaves you with the cleanest feeling mouth and gums, and has a good taste. It is an anti-septic, so it will sting for a bit, but hang in there, it's worth it!
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
I could not handle the taste! It just doesn't work well! I'm not a fan of plain mint so I try to try different ones to find one I like and this one was disappointing
Helen e.
Sanford, NC
Well I used to use Listerine all the time but it got to where it burned my mouth to bad so I started.using scope cause it wasn't so strong. If you get stop,by the police you will get a die because of the alcohol in it.
Hasthi H.
Redmond, WA
It smells mild and the flavour is very refreshing. I use it daily at night the freshness stays almost for 10hours. Instantly removes bad odour and keeps my teeth sparkling clean. It does wonders.
kate s.
Sinking Spg, PA
I only use mouthwash when I really think I have to, because, come on, it's gross. I turn to Listerine because it's the name I trust, and it's come a long way from that awful stuff from childhood.
Destiny  C.
Redding, CA
I like the fresh Citrus flavor, however I find most Listerine mouthwashes to be very strong. I have a hard time leaving in them in my mouth for a long period of time because it starts to burn.