LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #18 in Mouthwash

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Lorrie H.
Chandler, AZ
This listerine flavor is my favorite one. It always leaves my mouth fresh & clean. It's competively priced. It always meets my expectations. I have tried other Listerine flavor but have always gone back to the original one.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
At first I was iffy about this product because of the whole orange flavor but I tried it anyway. It is really refreshing and my mouth always feels fresh after using it
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
The taste isn't as strong as the mint flavors that listerine makes, but it still provides the cleaning you want from a mouthwash and the clean tingly feeling afterward!
Tiff H.
Odessa
I've been using this mouthwash for a while now. It definitely does it's job. My mouth feels so clean and fresh after. The taste is also not bad but it is very strong.
Catherina W.
Who doesn't love Listening?!! This citrus flavor is THE BEST!! It Reay cleans your mouth and leaves you feeling and tasting very refreshed. I've been using listening since I was a child, and this is my favorite flavor!!
Legally D.
Hinesville, GA
Great product! Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I've used this product over and I love it. This product is the best I've used and I recommend it for others.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I like a good mouthwash, meets many others of the things it promises. It is the one I use now
compared to alternatives it is much better
I believe that if effective
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
I can not do the flavor of this mouth wash . The citrus just doesn't go well with the burning from the alcohol. I love all the other listerine products but I could just not do this. Would not recommend if you don't like fruity and minty flavors together.
Erin B.
Bountiful, UT
I've tried other mouthwashes but I feel like this is the only one that works for me. Helps my mouth feel fresh and clean for longer. Other brands seem to wash away with just a few sips of water but not listerine
Magda H.
Addison
I like this product it makes your mouth feel clean and fresh without the harsh flavor to it. I have been using it for a while and love it so far. It's an effective product and I would defiantly keep buying it.

back